The Depot On Bradley
455 Bradley Street, Carrollton, GA 30117
Opened to the public in January of 2013 after an extended renovation period this 1880s brick structure contains two main areas: The Ticketing Booth and The Grand Hall. The Ticketing Booth area is slated to house both Carrollton and Railroad memorabilia while the Grand Hall is available for event rentals. The Grand Hall is a 5,000 square foot facility that is perfect for weddings, receptions, fundraisers, banquets and dances. The cost to rent the Depot is $1500 for an eight hour rental. Each additional hour is billed at $100 per hour. The non-refundable deposit to hold your date is $500.
You can visit Carrollton Main Street’s office for a rental application or click here to view and submit.
- 1 Catering Kitchen: including a sink, refrigerator, warming oven, stainless steel counter tops (on main floor)
- Access to bride and groom suite (on second floor)
- Public Restrooms for Men and Women (on main floor)
- Tables and chairs are included with the cost of the rental
- Thirty three 72” round tables available for use (each table seats 8)
- Twelve 6’ rectangular tables available for use
- Three hundred slatted chairs available for use
We have a four foot rectangular rolling bar available for use
We do not provide:
- Tablecloths or linens
- Flower arrangements
- Extension cords
- Dance Floor
- Sound System
- Ice Machine
Check out the finished product!
Photo credit given to the Times-Georgian